Design, development and manufacturing of Electrical Ground Support Equipment
Space experience has been gained during ESA PRARE/ERS-2 and the PRARE/Meteor-3 project. PRARE is a high performance microwave experiment for geodetic science.
Within these contracts TimeTech was subcontractor and responsible for the following activities:
- Preparation of manufacturing and test documentation
- Manufacturing of on-board flight hardware by staff, certified to ESA or MIL standards
- Manufacturing of antennas
- Sub assembly tests
- System integration and all AIT/AIV activities
- Launch support
- On-site system calibration
TimeTech‘s further tasks within the PRARE Project:
- Automated test and data analysis system for the PRARE experiment
- PRARE reference time unit installed at DLR / D-PAF
- Also the proton radiation tests with the PRARE engineering model in Villigen, CH attained important knowledge to the company.