- GPS Receiver
- Reference Signal Distributor
- NTP Server
- Synchronisation to Optical Link input
- Internal Oscillator (High Performance OCXO or Disciplined Rubidium)
- Internal Oscillator is disciplined to a selected reference input (GPS,...)
- Synchronises to a reference using external Phase Comparator unit
- Optical Link to remote slave unit with transmission time delay compensation
6 channel, 100 MHz, with 5/10 MHz Option
- High resolution and low noise
- Arbitrary definition of reference channel
- 6 inputs 100 MHz on SMA
- M&C software on external PC
- Data files compatible to STABLE32 software
- Display Software providing phase, frequency and ADEV per channel.
- Display S/W providing facility for defining virtual channels
- Interface to REFGEN and CLEAN to synchronise to external reference
- Option: 3-corner hat evaluation software based on cross-correlation
Synchronized Oscillators: Clean-Up & Offset Oscillators
5/100 MHz ultra low phase noise clean-up oscillator
- Controlled by up to 5 input frequencies
- Phase coherent fail-over, typical phase jump below 2 ps.
- Capability for constant, linear and for quadratic offset control
- Very low phase noise BVA oscillator as internal frequency source.
- Operates stand-alone or in hold-over mode as low-noise source
- Excellent long-term frequency stability when locked
- On-line monitor of the loop stability
- Monitor data stored for post-processing in an external PC.
- File format compatible to STABLE32